8 Jun 2018
Learn Polish - Crash Course Introduction Table of contents
- Spelling (medium-hard) and pronouncing (quite easy)
- Genders (masculine/feminine/neutur) - lots of rules but once you know the rules its easy!
- Cases! A complete pain to learn! Lots of rules. 7 cases!
- There are lots more adverbs
- They have an important concept of casual and formal ways to address people (pan/pani) - easy to learn
- You don't need to use 'I', 'you', 'he', 'she', etc...
- Swearing in Polish
- Counting - a pain!
- Verb aspects - the difference between "I read a book" (i.e. you finished reading it) and "I was reading a book" (you didn't complete the book)
- There are certain verbs for going somewhere just by foot, or just by vehicle